To reschedule a class, please notify the administration at least 24 hours in advance;
- For a private course, you may reschedule one class per ten hours. For example, for a 20-hour course, you may reschedule 2 hours for the duration of the contract;
- No rescheduling is possible for group activities (language courses, daycare workshops, summer camp);
- If you notify Centre Libellule under the 24 hours mark (e.g. the same day), you will have to pay for the missed class and there will be no rescheduling possible;
- If the teacher is absent, the class will be rescheduled at no charge.
Cancellation before the beginning of the course:
- You must contact Centre Libellule's administration directly within a reasonable period of time (minimum 24 hours in advance) so that we can contact the teacher;
- If you have already paid (in part or in full), you will be refunded within a maximum of 10 working days.
Cancellation after the beginning of the course:
If you have started your classes, training or activities, you must pay for:
- The services you have already received and a penalty equal to the lesser of 50$ or 10% of the price of the services you have not yet received;
- You will be refunded (amount paid minus penalty) within a maximum of 10 business days.